March 31, 2011

tagged


I have been tagged by amazing @Heidi M (do visit her blog, it’s lovely)
so that you can learn a little more about me, so here goes.

Three names I go by:
Maja (lleft) and Simon (right)
     Tanya, which is an abbreviation of my long name that my parents used to call me only when they were cross. I still cringe when I hear it.
     Meow… my cat insists on calling me that.
     Maja… my dog’s name, people who walk their dogs with me call me that, and that’s cool, because it gives me an excuse to call them by their dogs’ names, so some ladies are called Hogarth, Ben, Sima, Bonny, and some gentlemen Mimi, Peggy, Sofia…
Three places I’ve lived:
     Belgrade full stop... I've always lived here.
Serious mess
Three places I’ve worked:
     a bookstore… I’m addicted to books. I needed a just reason to hang around books all the time and I even miss that job… a little… well… not really, now I enjoy buying books instead :D
     a basement... screen printing... that was FUN!
     home… translating, writing scripts for TV, designing, drawing……..
Three things I love to watch:
     gray sky (it smells sweet)
     my cat and dog doing absolutely anything
     people totally focused on doing something, so much that they completely stop being aware of anything around them… you know that moment .. when you bite your tongue…
Herceg Novi
Three places I’ve been and loved:
     Berlin. I fell in love with that city.
     Barcelona
     Herceg Novi
Three people who email me regularly:
     People I work with… all of them… I don’t like writing e-mails
Three things I love to eat:
     cakes, any homemade cakes, any time
     Grana Padano cheese
     almonds, blanched and toasted
Three things I’m looking forward to:
    change
    drawing
    reading some books
The three people I’m tagging in this meme:
@GenieEspinosa ...blog:  TrouvezLeLapin
@DianaDelosh ...blog: TheHareIllustratere
@BrownPaperBunny ...blog: BrownPaperbunny


4 comments:

  1. It's great to learn a bit more about you, and see pic of your gorgeous Dog Maja and Simon the cat?
    Your mess is i would consider tidy, my desk looks like a craft monster has thrown up on it :0D
    Had no idea you live in Belgrade...really interesting blog post . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that you are in Belgrade either. Tanya, you are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post - good to learn about you :)

    I am so glad I found your blog... I love your style :)

    (Your cats in a box below is absolutely fabulous!)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. to be honest, I wasn't sure about this post... I'm a bit... shy... and I don't like talking about myself like that, but after reading your comments, I'm happy I did. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete