September 5, 2012

sketchbook that made me start drawing again

landscape
Some time ago, Kimi, an amazingly talented lady started a project, and you can learn more about it HERE.  I was sooo happy to participate in it... I couldn't wait for the travelling sketchbook to reach me... and finally, it did... and it was in my hands, and it was beautiful!
And then things happened...
I couldn't draw.
I did some sketches, but I couldn't show them to anyone.

And my first real effort since then is in Kimi's sketchbook... 

Here they are.

The sketchbook is on its way to Turkey, and with any luck, Gizem, a wonderful illustrator, will have it any day now.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya!
    I like your landscape!
    Small train is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanya! Visiting your site again to see what's new... I want to tell you again how beautiful this artwork is. I'm so happy that you found it in yourself to draw again. Your work is so beautiful and personal. I hope that in the near future, the faces on your self-portrait can start to smile again. Thank you so much for your lovely contribution to the traveling book. Now we just need to will it to arrive in Gizem's hands in Turkey. :) Take care, dearest Tanya. xo

    ReplyDelete