December 1, 2011

look what I made :)

I always carry a notebook with me, and I am always on a lookout for new ones... so I thought.... maybe it would be nice to make some myself for a change... so I made 2 and then I kept making them... and... 
....it's contagious!....
 And it was already late in the evening when I started, but I was having so much fun and when I thought maybe I could call it a day (a night) it was already time to get up... sigh... well, at least I have an excuse now for being sleepy all day :D ... and a proof for it:







6 comments:

  1. these look fantastic - I want one :) You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! You will never be without a note book now.

    So happy to have found your blog! I will be reading it.
    Do come say hi to my ceramic animal friends if you get a chance.

    HUGS Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool!!!! :) How do you make one?? :))

    ReplyDelete