October 1, 2011

My Cat

This blogpost is all dedicated to Mr. Cat
because I ♥ ♥ ♥ him so much
and because I feel terribly guilty.

...he is starving...

I am torturing him and not giving him anything to eat for over 4!!!! hours... because he had to take his antihelmintic paste, and last time he had it on a full tummy, he couldn't hold it down, so the vet said no food 3 hours before and 3 hours after.

He hates me right now... and to think that only this morning we were cosy and purring in a loving cuddle...
He had his normal morning, never anticipating my horribly wicked plan.
Only when he meowed for his breakfast #3 and got nothing, he realised something was going on.

right after breakfast #1 everything seemed fine
I started feeling guilty yesterday evening, after I talked to the vet.
It kept me awake most of the night.
so I drew this:


I hope he'll forgive me... some day...


2 comments:

  1. Aww he loves you, and I'm sure he'll forgive you as soon as you give him his lunch :)

    ReplyDelete